Friday, April 20, 2012

EXPEDITION: Summer 2012-In Search of the Mai Tai!

Fiji
Every summer I pick a new cocktail to master.  If I were to map my cocktail mastery, I would be following the equator around the globe, moving East to West, having started in Cuba with the Mojito.  This summer I've decided to conquer the “Jungle Juice” of all cocktails…the Mai Tai!  It is yet another journey into the "Heart of Darkness", in search of truth.  There is no doubt that it will be a perilous expedition, but I am confident I will emerge enlightened from the dank muddled jungle that is the American bar.

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a blog page i am so satisfied to see here can you more post, i am returning again again to your website as soon as possible and i have lot of information about Technology News Information
    Technewsinfo
    Technews
    Tech news
    Tech

    ReplyDelete